Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

That was possibly the most original movie I seen

Seriously, out of everything on the internet...that probably takes the cake. I really liked it, and honestly, i can't imagine how confuzing it must have been to have a duplication of the Flash 8 window inside the workspace...i'd have been clicking on things inside the stage on accident all the time. Great work!!

Tricky bangbanggooberblat Tricky bangbanggooberblat

Everyone seems to hate it....but it's still funny!

*sigh*. I'm not too sure why everyone hates this. perhaps it's because the madness fanbase is made up of imature 12 year olds...I don't know. but if you had some know-how, you'd get the reference to another clown on the internet named Tricky. Since Krinkles's clown has also come to be known as tricky, something made Krinkles want to make this. That's why it's funny, because there's a little bit of thought behind it...

that and there's a fallace-slap involved.

/^-^\

School Madness School Madness

it's a good movie. replicating krinkles is HARD

for the job that he did, i have to give this guy credit. Krinkles is a madman when it comes to symbol animation. Anyone who can make a noteworthy tribute is a good animator. i was going to give this a 7, but now it gets an 8.

Null Divide+ Null Divide+

I think it's pretty great. I like the difficulty curve the most in this game. You never feel absolutely unequipped for the challenges you face as you progress through the game, and all the boss fights are unique.

Perhaps having each level boss require you to use your gained skill in each corresponding level would have added to the experience a tad, instead of just adding to player power (and allowing you to be thrown into certain puzzles).

All in all, Null Divide+ is a pretty enjoyable game, with some rough graphical assets. The music's alright, the gameplay is great. Still, I prefer the download version because i find it easier to dodge with a controller.

Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO

You know

I just don't know who you were aiming for. After the precise masterpiece of design (albiet, with some frustrating glitches) that was Super Meat Boy, this lazy, zelda hud ripoff of a crappy twin stick shooter (that is strictly 90 degrees all around for shooting) is actually offensive. Not offensive in that i'm offended by that subject matter, or what is depicted in game, but with how lazy the animations are, how crude and uninspired the gameplay is, and how absolutely boring the sound design is. I just can't seem to find ANYTHING redeeming about this title at all.

Sorry guys, but serious swing and a miss here. Good luck next time.

Artillery Game 2 Artillery Game 2

Easy exploit, glitchy end screen

It's interesting, and with some more enemies, different patterns, instead of just things moving up the hill, this could be good :D

However, i found that if you just aim the mouse slightly down and in front of your gun, shooting causes the bullet to hug the surface of the hill and kill any enemy without having to ever re-aim

Compounding on this problem, a lot of the time the enemy would respawn slightly behind it's previous position, meaning that one bullet would kill about 5 or 6 enemies. Spam the mouse button, and there really isn't a 'game' anymore.

Add some aerial enemies, and maybe give the enemies a quick explosion or death animation, and suddenly this will go from 'god what a waste of time' to 'hey this was actually pretty cool :]'

Oh, and at the end, there was no score. Try a fade out to the summary screen. A little presentation goes a long way, just look at peggle!

Hope that was helpful~