Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

That was possibly the most original movie I seen

Seriously, out of everything on the internet...that probably takes the cake. I really liked it, and honestly, i can't imagine how confuzing it must have been to have a duplication of the Flash 8 window inside the workspace...i'd have been clicking on things inside the stage on accident all the time. Great work!!

Tricky bangbanggooberblat Tricky bangbanggooberblat

Everyone seems to hate it....but it's still funny!

*sigh*. I'm not too sure why everyone hates this. perhaps it's because the madness fanbase is made up of imature 12 year olds...I don't know. but if you had some know-how, you'd get the reference to another clown on the internet named Tricky. Since Krinkles's clown has also come to be known as tricky, something made Krinkles want to make this. That's why it's funny, because there's a little bit of thought behind it...

that and there's a fallace-slap involved.

/^-^\

School Madness School Madness

it's a good movie. replicating krinkles is HARD

for the job that he did, i have to give this guy credit. Krinkles is a madman when it comes to symbol animation. Anyone who can make a noteworthy tribute is a good animator. i was going to give this a 7, but now it gets an 8.

All NG Fads Die!!! 4!!! All NG Fads Die!!! 4!!!

Screw the losers who say this is mean, I get it

Awesome movie. I understand the dissenters who don't like this flash, but since I'm a fan of everything you knocked, AND YOU DID IT WELL ------/^-^\ ------
Seriously. I'm not sure what flash you do upon your own inspiration , but considering how great the animation was...you're awesome at flash.
Keep up the Good Work /^-^\

Bunnykill 3 Vol.1 Bunnykill 3 Vol.1

Totally awesome. I'm a huge fan

...And to all those wondering about a game...I'm sure SOMEONE will spend the time and effort to make a game out of it...and we can only hope they don't ruin the series with a piece of crap.

Thanks for all the fish! Thanks for all the fish!

I love it

Mega props, man.

~~and the .gotoAndPlay was mad crazy goodtimes. hahaha actionscript

Kitten Apocalypse Kitten Apocalypse

Perhaps the most disturbing thing to wash up on NG

Although i'm still in shocked, this is possibly the most INSANE thing i've ever seen. Plus, the animation was intense. Whoever you are, man. KEEP IT UP!!!!!

Yugi!...oh... Yugi!...oh...

Anything that makes fun of U-ghey-0 is fine by me

Not that your animation, voice acting or ...sense of humor is anything special....but you get props for ripping on yugioh. and yes, i DO REFUSE to capitalize that name.

Random Toonage Random Toonage

Not too bad....but not amazing either

The title called this one correctly. It was random. however, if you try to go for the 'random = funny' aproach again, closely observe some of the classics. There is a method to making random funny, as paradoxial as that sounds. But good effort anyhow. Keep trying!

GUTOONs responds:

Not sure which classics you mean.
I pretty much did this in 2 days to blow off some steam, and to test higher frame rates.

Thanks for the review,
GU

Dendex Dendex

The art style is cool but it lacks substance

Total props to the visual aspect of it. However, the forever-looping of the file was a little ... amature. Next time make it end and ask *"replay?"* other than that, good job.

Maxaroni5 responds:

yeah. I didn't like the no play button aspect either but now i messed up the file so i'll edit it in a couple days if its not blammed by then....